Options

RECURRING ACH PAYMENT...

MotorAcesMotorAces Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone i just want to ask if the recurring ACH payment is available in wave?Thank you in advance ...

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @MotorAces . Automatic bank payments is not available in Wave, although you can set it up using a Credit Card.

• Options
    SolutionsSolutions Member Posts: 1

Hi @AlexL , any plans to add ACH to recurring payments? TBH, that was why I signed up, since your home page clearly implies it's possible:

Thanks.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Solutions !

For additional context, Automatic Bank Payments would require an ACH Agreement with your customer which must abide by specific regulations and practices (i.e. recurring debit authorization forms, a means of the customer terminating the agreement, etc). While Wave does not currently allow for recurring, automatic Bank Payments, it is a highly requested feature and most definitely on our radar.

As of right now, you can send recurring invoices with Bank Payments enabled but your customers would then have to manually pay them each month. Through Settings > Payments you, can set Bank Payments as your Default Payment Method so that it's the only option your customers will be met with when making payments. The same can be done in this setting for Credit Card Payments.

• Options
    sean_dsean_d Member Posts: 4

I really hope Wave implements a recurring ACH option for invoices. This would be a much welcomed feature on our part.

• Options
    MMFMMF Member Posts: 1

I agree with this idea! ACH (bank payments) auto charge for recurring invoices

• Options
    jerrodcjerrodc Member Posts: 2

Is there a way to set automated sending of invoices to clients that have the ach option? I'm not saying automatic withdrawal from their account, I'm saying automated invoice sending that only allows ach as a payment option.