Options

Dashboard

MineshMinesh Member Posts: 3

Hi there
how do i view the dash board for the previous year

Comments

• Options
    Kr8ve1Kr8ve1 Member Posts: 13

Wave needs to overhaul the dashboard. Its dated and we should be able to customize it for our needs. I would also rather see something more horizontal than vertical so I can see everything at once.

The contact manager needs to be updated too to hold multiple contacts under the same business name. It should also notify us if a contact is already in the system. I have so many duplicate accounts and I can't even merge them together. This also affects running reports.

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Minesh! Is there anything in particular that you are trying to view on your dashboard? Most of the information on the dashboard can be found by going to the 'Reports' section of your account and running the corresponding report (e.g Profit & Loss or Cash Flow).

• Options
    MineshMinesh Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking to view the expenses graph I.E the pie chart
  • Options
    emmegiemmegi Member Posts: 8

I agree that the expenses breakdown pie chart is not that useful as it is. It should have the option to see previous month and previous year.

The reporting section is also missing some visualization abilities. Would be nice if you can add some charts. makes things easier to see.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Minesh @emmegi

Our accounting product team is aware that our dashboard is a bit dated at this time and until we address some other more pressing issues in accounting including migrating the rest of our users, we don't have an ETA for when this will be implemented. As always thanks for your feedback.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kr8ve1

Thought I'd merge your post into the accounting feature ideas so that it can get a bit more traction of course.

• Options
    tyhoppytyhoppy Member Posts: 6

I would like the ability to totally hide the dashboard and reports tab from users that I do not want to see total company profit.