Invoice Overlap

TeekTeek Member Posts: 23

Hi, @BarsinA @Emma @Alexia
I have a bit of an issue with the invoice. The invoices i produce overlap and create a second page when i print it out, even wen i have just one line of an item, it overlaps onto another page of which the logo is added on the second page too.. Is there no way of keeping my invoices as one page?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Teek . When selecting the Print option directly from your Wave account, it will invariably print the website detail, which may lead to an additional page printed. There are a couple options to avoid this:
    1. Choose to "Export as PDF" and the Estimate or Invoice should not download with this information, therefore printing just one page. Go to Sales > Invoices and click the drop down arrow to the right of any invoice.
    2. When choosing to print, review the print settings. You should be able to select that you want just Page 1 to print. In Chrome, you can unmark the box beside "Headers & Footers", which will prevent the URL detail from appearing on the top and bottom of your pages. In other browsers, this might be available by going to "File" and then "Page Setup."

• jharrisjharris Member Posts: 2

I also have this issue.
    Additional information: This behavior is a recent change. Until late last year, I could seamlessly print from "invoice" as it appeared on the screen. Today, the "print invoice" function clips the right side of the page. Reminds me of printing a letter-size document on A4 paper.
    I have samples if that will help understand the issue...

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @jharris! Thanks for reaching out here. I'm sorry to hear this has changed. Because Wave works on a browser this 'print' settings may change from browser to browser. Were you able to follow Alex's steps as a workaround to try and print the page successfully?

When selecting the Print option directly from your Wave account, it will invariably print the website detail, which may lead to an additional page printed. There are a couple options to avoid this:
    1. Choose to "Export as PDF" and the Estimate or Invoice should not download with this information, therefore printing just one page. Go to Sales > Invoices and click the drop down arrow to the right of any invoice.
    2. When choosing to print, review the print settings. You should be able to select that you want just Page 1 to print. In Chrome, you can unmark the box beside "Headers & Footers", which will prevent the URL detail from appearing on the top and bottom of your pages. In other browsers, this might be available by going to "File" and then "Page Setup."

edited February 12, 2020