Adding another column.

MyyykkeeMyyykkee Member Posts: 2
Is the currently anyway to add another column to my invoices. For the first column I usually need “Services” and “Hour” and then under that I would like to have “Product” and “Price”. Or beable to change it to whatever I like.

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Myyykkee! Through: Settings > Invoice Customization in your Wave account you can edit the titles of the columns so your invoices are able to reflect what you need!

• MyyykkeeMyyykkee Member Posts: 2

@EmmaP said:
    Hey @Myyykkee! Through: Settings > Invoice Customization in your Wave account you can edit the titles of the columns so your invoices are able to reflect what you need!

Thanks Emma, I'm looking to add multiple titles. First column I would need "Services, Hours, Rate" and then below that column I would need "Product, Quanity, Price" in the second column.

Can this be done?

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Myyykkee! The invoice has four columns that can each be re-named under 'Invoice Customization' to something that suits your needs. If you are looking to add further columns I'm afraid that isn't possible at this stage. It also seems like there is a word limit to how many characters you can enter for the column name. Is there a particular reason you are looking to set it up like this? We're always looking for ways to improve so it would be great to have some insight into what you are trying to achieve!

• Russell_RRussell_R Member Posts: 2

I agree there needs to be the capacity to have another column to the invoice. What I need in particular is a date column. That's what i made use of through a competing product.
    Having the date showed when a repeating service was done each time. One invoice would show multiple dates in a billing period. A drop down/pop-up date calendar would be perfect that retains the date until it's changed. I'm not sure how I'll convert to this system without creating a lot of work for each invoice. Thank you software engineers for your efforts.