Options

Multiple receipts upload

Tungsten_BondTungsten_Bond Member Posts: 5

Hi there,

I am sorry, if there's a thread already highlighting this scenario, but a simple search couldn't return what I am looking for.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if there's a way we could upload multiple receipts at the same time, using either web or mobile app?

Thanks,
Mo

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tungsten_Bond.

No, they do have to be uploaded one at the time. You can have multiple receipts processing at once, however. Both the app and the web interface both make the process pretty quick. It should only take a few seconds per receipt.

You will, however, have to verify your invoices individually.

• Options
    WilburWilbur Member Posts: 2

Hey good news I finally found a way to do this.
    Once you're at the screen where you can click 'upload', instead of clicking that button, drag the receipts from your windows file explorer into the webpage and you're there!

• Options

Hi, @Wilbur.

I can't believe I didn't know about this! Thanks for letting us know! ^AT

• Options
    jKitzjKitz Member Posts: 1

@Wilbur said:
    Hey good news I finally found a way to do this.
    Once you're at the screen where you can click 'upload', instead of clicking that button, drag the receipts from your windows file explorer into the webpage and you're there!

Thanks, so much. Big time saver.

• Options

More than happy to help, @jKitz!

• Options
    lucas501lucas501 Member Posts: 2

This is really valuable information. Its been a nightmare uploading multiple receipts one by one. On a slow connection with high res PDFs from suppliers, it takes too long to upload individually.

Please can Wave make this information more publicly known - i.e. included in their help / instructions on uploading receipts. It would have saved me a lot of time if I'd known this earlier.

• Options

Hi, @lucas501,

I'll pass your comment along to the team in charge of the Help Center. It would be a good idea to do this! I can't promise a timeline, but I'll make sure it reaches the right person.

• Options
    incainca Member Posts: 2