Resolved: Duplicate transaction issue for some Wave users

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageResolved: Duplicate transaction issue for some Wave users

Update, June 23, 9:35 p.m. (Eastern)
Our team has implemented a fix for the duplicate transactions in reporting issue. Duplicated and errored transactions in your reports should now be corrected. T...

Read the full story here

edited January 23, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• HRCHRC Member Posts: 1

hello - this hasn't resolved for me at least. After being forced to reconnect my credit card accounts earlier this year...I have duplicate transactions all the way back to when I started using wave in 2015. Customer service says just merge transactions...and while that is a ginormous task...guess what...merge doesn't work either.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @HRC , I see you have an on-going ticket with the team so I'll let the conversation continue there as we do have the most insight into your account through our ticket form.

• vctrvctr Member Posts: 3

iT HASN'T RESOLVED YET.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @vctr! Thanks for reaching out. Are you able to provide some further detail on the issue you're having? We would be happy to help.

• vctrvctr Member Posts: 3

I already resolve it.
    I have to erase ALL the transactions from that specific account, I am not sure why suddenly they were duplicated, a very time-consuming glitch..

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @vctr, I'm sorry to hear that glitch had set your workflow back, but I'm glad to hear its been resolved! Please let us know if we can help any further.