Options

Customer County / State or custom fields

StormCreativeDesignStormCreativeDesign Member Posts: 4

Hello,
How can I add an additional field(s) to my customer list to include the County or State.

Thanks
Lee

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @StormCreativeDesign, thanks for reaching out here! This unfortunately is not something that's currently possible within Wave. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

• Options
    StormCreativeDesignStormCreativeDesign Member Posts: 4

ConnorM,
    Thanks for the reply, can I please request this as a new feature for future releases?

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @StormCreativeDesign! Sure thing! Our team often references the Community Space here when looking into ways we can improve features in Wave. I'd be happy to pass this along :)

• Options
    EATSEATS Member Posts: 1

Reviving this old thread to ask if improvements to the Customers panel are in the pipeline? As originally asked above, I need a way to track customer County (and City) sales information for a local transit tax.

I'm hesitant to put much effort into the Waveapps Customer tools at the moment as the reporting options appear to be very limited. You can only search based on client name. No other fields. The Customer Statements feature is nice, but I don't see any way to generate a report across multiple Customers.

@StormCreativeDesign, were you able to come up with a workaround?

• Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @EATS , at this time you are not able to view your customers' country/city directly from the Sales > Customers page. However, if you click on the customer's profile, you will be able to see a summary of their activity and information, including their billing and shipping address you input.

As for Customer Statements, Wave is able to help you create statements for outstanding invoices or account activity for each customer individually. There is currently no option to generate these statements for more than one customer at a time. If you would like more information on your income from all customers, you can check out the Income by Customers report in your account.