Close account please

callumcallum Member Posts: 1

Hi Katie, I had a quick look and unfortunately it's not feature-rich enough for me to use. I currently use Freeagent which integrates with HRMC for VAT and Payroll and I wouldn't move to another system unless it mirrored that functionality. Can you please close my account, thanks.

Comments

• not_todaynot_today Member Posts: 1

If you close your account how do you confirm your data is removed? Typically you would remove it before you close your account. Is this a way of creating an obstacle for user to leave your service?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @not_today,

Can you tell me a bit more about your account? Which ones of our services were yo using? It might change a few details of my answer. Is there any data that you want to make sure won't be archived?

You might find your answers in Wave's terms of use. There's a few paragraphs in there about closing your account, but if you give me a bit more information, I'll be able to direct you to the parts you want to see.

I can tell you immediately that your personal information will be deleted within 60 days of your account being closed.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @callum.

We're sad to see you go, but we understand that we might not be the perfect fit for your needs. Are there specific features you wish Wave had? I'd love to convince you to stay if I can, but if it's impossible I'd be curious to have your thoughts on improving our software.

As for closing your account, this is something that has to be done on your end. You can find the steps to follow in this article.

edited March 13, 2018