Citizens Bank "forgetting" connection

patrickspypatrickspy Member Posts: 3

Hi, opened a support ticket last week but haven't heard back, so just wanted to make sure it was received. Wave seems to be "forgetting" my connection to Citizens Bank. I enter the login credentials, Wave says it's connected, and it downloads transactions once, but then won't download any more on succeeding days. If I check my bank connections page, it then says there's a problem with the connection, and I have to re-enter the login credentials to download the most recent transactions. Is there a known problem with connecting to Citizens Bank? Or is there anything I can do on my side to get it working? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• patrickspypatrickspy Member Posts: 3

I haven't received a reply from support yet on this or the ticket I submitted, but I have an update: transactions are importing automatically now, though some duplicates are coming in as well.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @patrickspy , apologies for the late response on this, it's a busy time of year and we're working hard to keep up with the backlog. I see you've submitted a Support ticket and I've asked a member of our team to reach out to you about it. Because we're outside of business hours at the moment, you should be receiving a response back on Monday. We appreciate your patience here, Patrick!

• patrickspypatrickspy Member Posts: 3