exporting pdf

dhsigns1969dhsigns1969 Member Posts: 1

I can not export my files to pdf anymore it can only save to excel can anyone please tell me why?

Comments

• AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@dhsigns1969 which files specifically? Let me know and I will test on my side as well for you.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @dhsigns1969! Sorry to hear you're having issues exporting files. Are you still running into any errors with this? Are you exporting reports from the reports page or are you doing a data export from your Settings? Do you see any errors when attempting to export or does nothing happen? I'd suggest trying some browser troubleshooting steps to begin with - you can find some in this Wave guide.

edited February 9, 2020
  • DollarlogicDollarlogic Member Posts: 2

I had the same problem. Was told to check Downloads folder. Not there. Then to clear cache. Didn't work. The remove logo. Nope. What I had to do was deactivate ZoneAlarm, my anti-virus Google add-on. After that it worked fine. Hope this helps.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Dollarlogic! Thanks for reaching out here to share this with us. It is helpful for other users to see what has worked! It is interesting that this add-on seemed to block the download so we will keep that in mind when users reach out across other channels. Thanks again!

• DollarlogicDollarlogic Member Posts: 2

My pleasure--Zone Alarm is very invasive--my guess is that most anti-virus add-on's won't be a prob.