Receipts "stuck" forever in processing status

2»

Comments

• supakdeesupakdee Member Posts: 14

@QaisE said:
    @ElenaP @supakdee @JonDowie & @JMSS Thank you all for following up on your receipts issues. There could be a couple of reasons why your receipts may be stuck in processing. For one thing, per the weekend there were some issues with Receipts. They would get stuck in processing, and then later go through with images but no details would be entered for those receipts. I suspect that is what is happening in your cases. The receipts issue has been resolved, but if you are still seeing those receipts stuck in processing, you may want to delete them and upload them again - it should go through this time.

In addition, I would like to add that uploading more than five receipts at a time may cause them to be stuck in receipts. I just wanted to let you know of this in case you experience this issue again and are processing a large volume of receipts at once.

Please let us know in the posts if you are still facing this issue and we would be happy to investigate further!

After the weekend, the system seems to be back to normal. Thanks.

• Van1Van1 Member Posts: 2

I have the same problem from my desktop. Receipts are forever stuck in processing and therefor I am unable to load receipts. Please can you assist?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Van1

I think there may be some helpful posts that you can glean from in this thread! Check it out.

https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/6861/receipts-uploaded-through-still-processing