Recurring Invoice Delivery Error

robdam1001robdam1001 Member Posts: 5

This has been occurring a lot since the last big upgrade. Very annoying. Is there a fix for this? Is it a known bug/issue?

Comments

• LindaSLindaS Member Posts: 2

I also had this problem with one of my recurring invoices that should have been created and sent on 2/2/2020. What can I do?

• LindaSLindaS Member Posts: 2

Attached is a screenshot of the exact error message.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @robdam1001 , recurring invoices do fail from time to time but we're not seeing an on-going issue with it. You mention that this happens regularly, can you give me some more info on this? Is it the same day every month, does it happen with the same customer or same recurring invoice? Let me know.

Hi @LindaS , you should be able to take action and re-send the invoices manually. See the post at the top of the thread with the button in the screenshot.

edited February 20, 2020
  • robdam1001robdam1001 Member Posts: 5

@AlexL I think the issue may stem from me deleting the recurring invoices associated email address from my Wave account. Since I have re-added the email address to my account, the issue appears to have stopped. Does that make sense?

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @robdam1001! Thanks for that detail, I believe that is what would be causing the issue! When any changes are made in your Wave account the recurring invoice does not update itself - it will always keep the same settings as when you created it unless actually changed on the recurring invoice itself. If adding it back has removed the errors then it was likely the cause!