Removing Decimal Places

alejoalejo Member Posts: 1

I'm starting using Wave in Chile and Chilean Pesos currency does not use decimal places, has anyone got an idea how I can remove them?.

Thank you

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @alejo . I took a look at this in businesses that function in Chilean Pesos in Wave and it looks like although the Accounting doesn't have decimals, the invoicing does. I've brought this up to our product team and although this is something they'd like to fix, it won't be happening in the near future. In the meantime, you can ensure that everything is 0'd by not adding any decimal places.

• joeyjoejoeshabadoojoeyjoejoeshabadoo Member Posts: 1

Hi Wave! thanks for the great app. Could you also remove the decimals for the Korean Won? A lot of us love the waveapp here, but it would be a bit cleaner to remove the decimals, as when the clients see their invoice, the decimals make the invoice price appear much higher than it actually is. Thank you!

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @joeyjoejoeshabadoo

Thanks so much for your feedback here. We typically follow a standard set of North American guidelines and principals when it comes to accounting and we are SO THRILLED to hear that our app is being used in Korea, however when it comes to making these types of changes for our friends overseas, it's a bit more complex. It would be quite a difficult process for our team to change the coding to tailor these types of requests depending on each country. I do apologize that we have no ETA for whether this will be addressed but I do appreciate you reaching out about it here in our community :smile: