Address Duplication

amj3581amj3581 Member Posts: 2

On my invoice template my header lists my address twice. How do I remove one of them?

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @amj3581! Thanks for reaching out. If your invoice is displaying your address twice you should be able to edit it from one of two places:

1. Go to: Sales -> Invoices -> Create new invoice -> click 'Business address & Contact details..' at the top of the page. This should show a drop down where you can edit the business details & address.
    2. Click on your business name in the top left corner of your Wave account -> in the drop down menu select 'Manage your profile' -> click 'Businesses' -> click on the pencil to edit the address for a business.

If this does not help, are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are viewing? You can blur or remove any sensitive information before sharing the screenshot here!

• amj3581amj3581 Member Posts: 2

Here is a screen shot of what I mean. The address is correct but the 4605 is listed twice

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @amj3581! If you navigate to Settings > Invoice Customization, is there anything listed in your Default Subheading section? Otherwise, Emma's suggestion above of navigating to your business profile information would be your best bet in order to troubleshoot this.