Credit Card Payments no longer working

themisfitthemisfit Member Posts: 2

I have had an account for a few years and have been accepting CC payments for that time. I found out this week that these payment options are not available to my clients. I'm not sure what has happened. I get this on my account:
Looks like we're having difficulty verifying a few things.

"You should have received an email from our Account Management Team. The fastest way to resolve this is to respond to that email directly with all of the requested information at your earliest convenience."

I never received these emails so I'm not sure what my next steps are. This is an inconvenience as I'm having to use other invoicing to get paid.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @themisfit

I see you've been in communication with our accounts management team and they've helped you get sorted out! Glad to hear you were able to solve this through a ticket!

• JimmyRiveraJimmyRivera Member Posts: 1

I just noticed I have the same error on my payouts and balance on the "Payments by Wave"

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@JimmyRivera I see that since posting in the Forum, you have also been in contact with our Support Team and Account Management Team. Because you have access to the team through email, that will actually be the quickest and easiest way to get the issue resolved.