[Limited release] How to download the Wave Money app

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

image[Limited release] How to download the Wave Money app

Wave Money is currently in limited release. Search another help topic?

The Wave Money app is in limited release and isn’t available in the App Store yet. You can download it using TestFlight, App...

Read the full story here

edited February 15, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Goat_at_4bellyfarmGoat_at_4bellyfarm Member Posts: 1
    On an android, I can only find apps for invoicing and receipts is the another app for that allows acres to the rest of the wave products?
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Goat_at_4bellyfarm! Currently our Invoicing and Receipts apps are the only two apps that are available for Android. You will need to access Wave via a browser on your phone, or a computer.

• thefyreheadthefyrehead Member Posts: 4

Hello, there is a new money app?!?! How can we get access? Beta only? Is there a signup or invite only? ios only? android?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @thefyrehead , this is a limited beta release app and it's invite only at the moment. We'll be looking to expand this in the future, so stay tuned!

edited May 25, 2020
  • thefyreheadthefyrehead Member Posts: 4
    Ok! I'm on Android if that is of interest 4u
  • seanmsmittyseanmsmitty Member Posts: 4

@AlexL any update on when Wave Money will be released to a wider customer base. I currently have my business account with Azlo, but they recently announced that they will be shutting down and I'm looking for an alternative.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @seanmsmitty !

Thanks for reaching out and expressing your interest in Wave Money! At this time, Wave Money currently supports single-owner businesses. This will eventually change but we don't have a concrete ETA available at the moment. As our Wave Money reach expands, all updates to the feature will be posted on our Wave Money website so feel free to keep an eye on it.

edited February 3, 2021