Options

'Turn on Payments' button doesn't work

tariqbiztariqbiz Member Posts: 1

I can't turn on the payment in my account. When I click the button it loads for ever. I tried different browsers but it didn't work. Can anyone give me a solution?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

hey there @tariqbiz

It sounds like the issue you're experiencing may be caused by your Network settings. There are a few troubleshooting steps to take that should resolve the issue.

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're still having trouble, please make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

5. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having with our integrations or third party modals (such as banking login info).

Let us know if you have any success!

• Options
    EvoEvo Member Posts: 1

Greetings. I am experiencing the same problem as tariqbiz. I signed up recently and look forward to being able to accept payments online.

This article says that I should find Sales > Payments, but there is no Payments under my Sales section. Alternatively, I have found Launchpad > Professional Invoicing> Accept Payments > Turn on Payments.

Heeding BarsinA's advice, I tried the same process through 2 other computers that are on different internet connections. MS Edge and Internet Explorer do not seem to load the waveapps.com website properly. Chrome, on the other hand, loads the website properly on the other computers but I experience the same problem turning on Payments. Lastly, using my phone's browser through mobile data has the same result: the spinning 'loading' graphic forever when I click the Turn on Payments button.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Evo

In these cases I'd recommend reaching out to our support team. They'll be able to collaborate on your account and decipher whether this is an account issue, or a localized one. If it's the latter, there may be something with your hardware or network stopping you from achieving this. Have you tried a chrome incognito window?

• Options
    gwoodsgwoods Member Posts: 1

Hello, I have the same problem I go to turn on payments and I get the following message: Your Wave Payments account cannot be turned on at this time.
    Please contact support to get additional help.

I sent an email to support and because I use only invoicing I cannot get any support. The funny part is where you make money on the free users is the payment fees but do not support payment issues?

Anyway, I have tried it with, firewall turned off, virus protection turned off, using incognito window, tried Chrome, Edge and firefox. Also started windows in safe mode. I do not think it is me. If anyone has some ideas? I am down to getting a stripe, square or using my Paypal link instead.