My accounts won't stay reconciled.

JenfenerJenfener Member Posts: 1

Last week, in preparation to meet my accountant, I went through the whole year (2019) and made sure my accounts were reconciled and in good shape. Everything looked good....last week. Today, I take a look one more time before meeting with my accountant this afternoon, and nothing is reconciled. I don't even understand how that happens. If it was reconciled for a year, how is it not now? So I tried to fix it. Started again with Jan 2019. Got it fixed (not sure how it changed in the first place) then went on to Feb 2019. Once I was done with Feb 2019....I noticed that Jan 2019 was messed up again. How is this happening? Help, I am meeting with my accountant this afternoon and currently, everything is a mess....when last week it was all fine.

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Jenfener! Thanks fo reaching out here and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with reconciling. It must be stressful and frustrating to do all this work at tax time to only have it undone so I apologize for this. We have run some tests on the back end here to clear up any issues that might have been impacting the way your data was displaying. We hope this helps but let us know if you are still running into issues.