Options

Can't record a payment

sfessfes Member Posts: 4

Hi,

the error appeared: "Oops! There was an issue with recording your payment. Please try again."

I've tried to use another browser (Safari) and via Google Chrome:
- to clear browser cache & cookies
- to start Wave from anonymous window
- to create a corresponding transaction in Accounting (got another error "There was an error saving").

Nothing changed - I still can't record a payment.

Could you suggest something?

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @sfes! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've seen while trying to record that payment. Can you let me know a little more about the payment you're trying to apply, and the invoice associated with it? A screenshot of that invoice as well as the error itself would be awesome.

• Options
    UrsUrs Member Posts: 1

Hi there I'm having the same issue. My client already called their credit cardholder and the card is fine. Getting the msg: "There was an error submitting the payment. Please check your information and try again." -- This is the 3rd time this has happened. Help! thanks!

• Options
    sfessfes Member Posts: 4

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @sfes! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've seen while trying to record that payment. Can you let me know a little more about the payment you're trying to apply, and the invoice associated with it? A screenshot of that invoice as well as the error itself would be awesome.

Thanks for the reply, @ConnorM ! Unfortunately I can't provide the invoice due to security reasons. But!... I've just deleted the invoice and created it from scratch. This works. (btw, "Duplicate" leads to the same error).

Hi there I'm having the same issue. My client already called their credit cardholder and the card is fine. Getting the msg: "There was an error submitting the payment. Please check your information and try again." -- This is the 3rd time this has happened. Help! thanks!

@Urs it's a bit different issue. It would be better to ask it in different thread to get the right answer.