Receiving your first payment

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageReceiving your first payment

Receiving Your First Payment
Now that you have Wave Payments turned on, it's time to receive your money! This can be done in two different ways through the invoice.

Send your invoice to your custo...

Read the full story here

edited February 27, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• DrewDrew Member Posts: 2

We still accept check payments. How should we record these without causing duplicates with our linked account?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Drew! What you could actually do here is simply wait for your linked account to pull that transaction into your Wave business, at which point you could categorize it as 'Payment Received for an Invoice in Wave', and associate it with its matching invoice.

• storage_unlimitedstorage_unlimited Member Posts: 4

can't get my money who I have receive from a customer and I can't used its a large amount $7,500 I can't contact wave costumers service very disappointing situation I need to pay my storages with this money who is being send to me by my client and its stock on this wave website app need a wave costumers service to call me asap

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @storage_unlimited !

After taking a look a look on the back end, I can see that one of our agents assisted you via chat/email. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out. :smile:

• storage_unlimitedstorage_unlimited Member Posts: 4
    The money it’s being refund to the cliente right ?

Hey @storage_unlimited !

After taking another look, I can see that the initial invoice payment was voided. What this means is that we cancelled the payment before we could begin processing it. In other words, the funds were never withdrawn from your customers account. I hope this helps.

• TJCustomsTJCustoms Member Posts: 1

My account has been linked but it's saying over 14 days before I will receive my payout. Everywhere I see says 2-7 days for an ACH payment. Cannot get a hold of a real person to figure out why this is. Very frustrated as I am new to wave as multiple friends that own small businesses have suggested using wave. Would have used my old program if I knew it would take that long to get funds due to the fact I need access to funds rather quickly.

• SBSSBS Member Posts: 1
    I received an email requesting additional information in order to set up my Wave payments, which I responded to timely. My client has made a substantial payment through Wave and yet I am still unable to accept that payment because Wave Risk Team has not processed my information. Where did the money go, I wonder? Is Wave purposely withholding money in order to gain interest at the business owner’s expense? I reached out to customer service and was told by Julian that I could not contact the Risk Team directly and that I would have to reply back to their email; of course I did that already with no resolution. Keeping small business owner’s money is shameful, and during a pandemic at that!

Hey @SBS !

After reviewing your ticket history on the back end, I can see that our Risk team completed your application review shortly after you responded to their initial email. As you may know, you are now Payments active and you can successfully process invoice payments online. :smile:

edited April 12, 2021
  • scottw9scottw9 Member Posts: 3

you guy's still WRONGLY have refused to let us accept payments by CCard. in the beginning you DID ALLOW. then immediately cut it off .NOT due to a bad transaction... but a FAULTY risk assessment. been using QuickBooks online with a merch account for 15 years. but no we are somehow a big risk still??? please reevaluate us as as we have been processing through Square now for many months with NO issues. what gives? please reconsider us for Card payments. you pulled us for no logical or real financial reason other than who know what?
    respectfully, Darwin and Scott

• scottw9scottw9 Member Posts: 3

Oh and by the way we still have the mech account with QuickBooks BUT I want to stop paying for it.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @scottw9,

After speaking with the Risk team, I'm happy to let you know that your ability to use credit card processing has been re-enabled! Thanks so much for your patience whilst we worked to re-evaluate your account. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach back out :smile: