SOLVED: Issues saving, duplicating and editing invoices

IrfanNaeemIrfanNaeem Member Posts: 2

I have not been able to save or duplicate an invoice. I've tried a different browser, clear cache, change currencies everything... nothing. Need it fixed asap!
Error: Could not save your invoice at this time. Try again

Comments

• egargesegarges Member Posts: 1

I keep getting this message when i try to save an invoice.

Oops! There was an issue with creating your invoice. Please try again.
    Error: Could not save your invoice at this time. Try again.

This is the first time I've seen this. I don't want to close out because I don't want to lose the invoice as it is very long and took quite a while to get everything entered.
    any way that this can be fixed? I've been using Wave for a couple months and have never had this issue.

• egargesegarges Member Posts: 1

Did you ever figure this out? I am now having the same problem. We are a small business and can't afford to not be able to print out invoices or save them.

• Phil_A_01Phil_A_01 Member Posts: 1

I'm also having the same issue.

• Sam_74Sam_74 Member Posts: 5
    Same here i tried the app and through web page i still get an error
  • JustineGrzybJustineGrzyb Member Posts: 4
    Same here!
  • JayCJayC Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same problem saving a new invoice (or duplicating an existing invoice). Since it's the end of the month, this is an **urgent ** issue. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

• leebertyleeberty Member Posts: 2

Hi All, I am wondering if there's any solution to this problem yet? Because I am encountering this issue and it's frustrating. I have tried clearing cache, changing the due date all will not work. Please help!

• IrfanNaeemIrfanNaeem Member Posts: 2

Same error here. Needs to send invoices asap! Any fixes? Can't save or duplicate an invoice.

• ckfaizalckfaizal Member Posts: 1

Me too, plzz fixed asap

• SrhomeSrhome Member Posts: 3
    We have the same problem here. Total 2 business in 1 account, 1 business able to do anything as usual, the other 1 has error message prompt up during duplicating/ saving new invoice. Kindly help
  • PottiePottie Member Posts: 1
    Have the same problem. Tried on various Pcs using various browsers. Even mobile invoicing app cannot save draft invoice.

Existing draft invoices can be changed and saved. Existing approved invoice cannot be changed and saved.

Recurring invoices all failed to be generated.
  • AmehloAmehlo Member Posts: 0

Hi Wave Community,

I get an error when I try to convert an Estimate to an Invoice. 02/29/202. Is it a system error?

• internetuser50493838internetuser50493838 Member Posts: 0
    When I try and save an invoice on movie I get;

Unable to save invoice
    Validation error
    Dismiss or Retry

On web I get a different error message. (2nd link)

This is the last day of the month and this really stinks for me.
    https://imgur.com/a/i6ByAvp

https://imgur.com/a/CtHhfk7
    edited February 29, 2020

Hi Guys, if you create a new customer, then you might able to save the invoice. So far this works for me.
    However, Waveapps Team, I truly look for your concern & attention to resolve the problem. Your attention and response are highly appreciated.

Hi, it works for me when I create a new customer. However, I still hope to get a proper solution from Waveapps team. Much appreciated.

• HoustonSalmonHoustonSalmon Member Posts: 0

there is error when i try to make a new invoice, tried different Pc, reset the internet, seems like a issue from the server, please help.

Oops! There was an issue with creating your invoice. Please try again.
    Error: Could not save your invoice at this time. Try again.

I was using Waveapps yesterday to generate new invoices yesterday and it was working fine until today. I am unable to save new invoice or duplicate invoices at all.

I am attaching the screenshot of the error message: "Oops! There was an issue with updating your invoice. Please try again.Error: Could not save your invoice at this time. Try again."

I have tried clearing cache, using different browser/os, changing currency, changing dates and everything to no avail. Please help me to resolve this issue urgently as I have a lot of invoices that need to be generated.

• AN01AN01 Member Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I also have the same problem and creating a new customer, then creating an invoice works. So, the problem only seems to be for existing customers in the system.

@Waveapps team.... please can you investigate and fix as I think this is affecting many users who also cannot create invoices.....Many thanks.

• BarkingBradleyBarkingBradley Member Posts: 2
    Same issue and also tried on website and app. Due to the timing, seems like there may be technical issues on the backend :/

9:43 EST update: working for me now...you guys should try again as well
    edited February 29, 2020

I'm facing the same issue, but I have different accounts and the other account seems ok!

• JayCJayC Member Posts: 2

It seems to be working fine now; no more error message. Thanks Wave Support for fixing the issue!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention! It looks like some of our users were seeing an outage when it comes to editing, saving or duplicating invoices. This has now been fixed so you shouldn't be seeing any more error messages. Thanks for your patience!

edited February 29, 2020
This discussion has been closed.