How to view, edit or delete an estimate

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageHow to view, edit or delete an estimate

To learn how to view, edit or delete an Estimate, follow these step-by-step instructions:

Click on Sales > Estimates in the menu at the left of your screen.
Find the estimate you want to view a...

Read the full story here

edited March 1, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• PermaPerma Member Posts: 1
    How do I view estimate on my mobile phone ?
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Perma! Unfortunately, we do not currently have an Estimates app built out for mobile devices.

• RossouwBrossRossouwBross Member Posts: 1

Good morning
    Hope you are well
    As of yesterday noon all my estimates are gone or are not loading ,please assits
    Regards jozua

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @RossouwBross, I'm sorry to hear that! Can you let me know what that looks like from within your account? I'd love to see what you're seeing so that we can work together to solve this.

• KellieMederKellieMeder Member Posts: 2

All my Estimates have also disappeared and all I get when clicking to create an Estimate is Add an Estimate and a Blank Page!! Chat support says on their end my account looks fine.. Sends me troubleshooting guide to clear my cache, try another network, etc... NOTHING WORKS!! Any Help???? Ideas???

• emamashemamash Member Posts: 1

Hello
    all my estimates are gone or are not loading ,please assist

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @KellieMeder @emamash

Is it just your estimates that are not appearing? Are all of your invoices and transactions appearing correctly? Can you check to make sure to update us so we can investigate further. Also if you could include screenshots of what your estimates page looks like in your followup post that would be great!

• LivLiv Member Posts: 1
    Does Wave have plans to grant access to Estimate features within the mobile app? Feel a bit like a large feature is missing in the app without estimates.
  • JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@Liv Great question! This is currently not in our roadmap to incorporate estimate features on the mobile app but I must say it has been brought up from our users before! Feel free to add some details as to how this would benefit you and your business specifically. Our product managers are always parsing through community forums in order to gather further insight before implementing a new feature!

• aharakalaharakal Member Posts: 1

Is there a way to Bulk add items to estimates/invoices that are always on the invoice? I am using this software for my cheer team and want to be able to charge them mandatory items that everyone has and then add special things for the individual.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @aharakal , there's no way to bulk add items at the moment. An atlernative that I may suggest in the meantime however would be to create an invoice that contains all of the necessary items on it as a template, and make a copy of it whenever you need to send a new invoice. This will save you some time as you'll only have to add the additional items to it.

• KellieMederKellieMeder Member Posts: 2

@BarsinA it is just the Estimates that are gone and I can not create new ones!! Invoicing works just fine! I am attaching 2 pictures of what it looks like when I try to create an estimate.. The first picture is when I first click to create Estimate then I get the second picture a BLANK WHITE screen that just says ADD AN ESTIMATE... No buttons to click, nothing but BLANK SCREEN! HELP PLEASE!!
    Thanks,

Kellie !

Hey @KellieMeder , it sounds to me like this is a result of your network settings.There are a few troubleshooting steps to take that should resolve the issue.

1. Try disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist. I have a feeling that this step in particular may solve your issue.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

Let me know if this helps.

edited May 14, 2020
  • Gabriel_LussierGabriel_Lussier Member Posts: 1
    How do we see estimate on app iPhone ?

Hi @Gabriel_Lussier , at the moment our Invoices app doesn't cover Estimates so this does need to be accessed through our website.

• shilpyshilpy Member Posts: 1

The Wave program does not have a module for Purchase Order or for Packing List.
    However, The Estimate form thankfully allows some flexibility. For example, I can enter my own descriptor, like PACKING LIST, in place where it says ESTIMATE. It would, therefore, be very nice if this module form would allow us to use our descriptor where it says Estimate Number. I wold like to put in Packing List Number there in this case. We could do the same for Purchase Order.
    So, until this program has the PO and Packing List modules it would be great if it allowed flexibility in the Estimate module as above to help us manage it well. Thank you for your help.

edited April 20, 2021
  • george_monarcadesigngeorge_monarcadesign Member Posts: 1
    How do I edit/move my description lines up/down on the Estimate page? I can do it in Invoices but can’t seem to figure it out on Estimates.
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @george_monarcadesign !

I'm afraid that estimates use a different format and don't offer the ability to move your your item lines up/down line invoices so you will have to enter them in the order of your choosing from the start. Thanks for reaching out about this though as I do this functionality being handy for estimates as well.

edited June 4, 2021