Options

Feature Request - Wave Connect - Upload Bill

alexmerrillalexmerrill Member Posts: 5

Love that I can now upload an invoice via Wave Connect, but really need the ability to upload a bill. Doing bills with over 100 lines right now manually via the UI.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@alexmerrill Thanks for leaving us with your feature idea! I understand that you have bills with over 100 lines - that sounds like quite the bill! Does this happen frequently for your business? If so, it would be helpful for a little more colour as to how frequently, and the type of business that you run that demands that many lines on a bill. This will help us to understand if we have many users in the type of industry that you are and if building out this feature will have far reaching impact!

• Options

It's a recurring monthly bill from our distributor. They charge us one dollar amount for freight, for example, which I then have to break into ~15 parts to allocate to the products that they shipped. Doesn't take long once I'm breaking out the line items into per-product amounts for me to get to 100 lines. The upload on the invoices has changed my life since the same thing exists there (3 revenue types allocated among all our products). Would be great to do the same on the bill.

• Options

Our products are books, by the way.

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@alexmerrill Thanks for that insight! It's super helpful when were are thinking about feature ideas to know the context and impact that it would have on your business and see if others run into the same issue. I appreciate you taking the team to leave me with those pieces of information and if anyone else reading this is finding themselves in the same situation, please feel free to chime in!