Options

Bulk Editing Receipts

walksonairwalksonair Member Posts: 1

Is there a timeline for implementing bulk editing of receipts? I upload 12 months' worth of receipts for things like utilities and it's very time consuming to go into each one to ID the correct name, category, etc. Wave does a great job of filling in most of the info like date and cost but it would be even better if I could fill in a field in one fell swoop on the selected items.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @walksonair! The implementation of bulk receipt editing is not something that is currently on our roadmap, but we do appreciate you reaching out with details on how it would affect your business.

• Options
    OuterCityOuterCity Member Posts: 2

I am so surprised this hasn't been added. The pain of going through 200+ postage receipts - all with the same category. And then gas receipts.

Is there maybe a way to have certain vendors automatically be applied a category? This would be a satisfactory solution for many of these issues - obviously many vendors will go under multiple categories (i.e. - Costco) but this would be a viable solution for at least 80% of my business.

• Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @OuterCity , I noticed that you made this post in another Community thread as well! I wanted to let you know I've responded to you there. If you have further questions, feel free to reach back out.