Itemizing Receipts

abowman1988abowman1988 Member Posts: 1

Can I itemize a receipt so each item can be categorized separately?

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @abowman1988! Unfortunately, this is not something that is currently possible to do from within the receipt itself. However, with that said, what you can do is navigate to Accounting > Transactions, and split the automatic transaction that is created after you upload that receipt. From there, you can categorize each split as much as you need.

• orbitroborbitrob Member Posts: 1

Hello i'd love to be able to send a customer an itemized receipt as well vs. having to send them two items - an itemized invoice + a receipt.

Otherwise love the software. My invoices have never looked better. And you're in Leslieville?! We're in East York ourselves.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @orbitrob

Thanks for the shoutout! Love hearing from a fellow Torontonian!

At this time we don't have the ability to create an itemized receipt besides the invoice itself :(

My apologies about that. You can customize your receipt on the invoice verification page > Send a receipt. Otherwise we don't have this feature in Wave yet.

We always appreciate new feature ideas in the community so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.