How to customize invoices/estimates/reports etc.

MustafaMustafa Member Posts: 4

Hello!
I need to change font sizes on my invoices/estimates/reports etc, as well as I need to resize and add few columns in my invoices, I can't find any options regarding it.
Plus, there is no automatic discount option on invoices which is basic need for most of the bills, I request to add it too. Thanks waiting for the updates.

Comments

• aranda69aranda69 Member Posts: 1

Very much the same thing as Mustafa... i would like to see more customization... thank you!
    MAC

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Mustafa and @aranda69! Thank you for your feedback here. There are currently no plans to include this kind of customization, but it is on our roadmap for the future. Thank you for your patience while we work to build Wave to the best product it can be.

• MustafaMustafa Member Posts: 4

@ConnorM I hope we can see this update really soon. So that I can continue using wave.

• muttdocmuttdoc Member Posts: 1

I vote for this too. Disappointed to see "currently no plans." I have older clients who have trouble with the small font.
    Would also be helpful to enable the Help Bot to answer a simple question about font - I had to look in so many places just to find out that I couldn't change it.