NEW: Direct deposit with Wave

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageNEW: Direct deposit with Wave

This article applies to Wave Payroll in Canada.
We’re bringing the direct deposit process in-house to give you more control and deeper insights into the payroll process. Read on for what’s changed....

Read the full story here

edited March 11, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Alec_HunterAlec_Hunter Member Posts: 4
    Article has nothing to do with anything we are having trouble with. Really starting to regret getting involved with this " business" no phone help, no text help, no actual reference material and ... If you get stuck they want you to email, THROUGH THEIR TEXT APP!! .. and hopefully you'll get an email back, but we know that the email that comes back will be another dead end.
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Alec_Hunter! I see you are currently in conversations with our Support team. I'll leave you to keep it going through there. You're in good hands!

• threesthrees Member Posts: 2

The message is that I am incorrect in my credentials, but I logged out of WAVE and signed in to my bank account just to make sure my password was correct and I was entering it correctly.

• gimmi80gimmi80 Member Posts: 2

I've been very happy with the Waveapps support and service. I've been a customer since the early times.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @threes , thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you're having some payroll setup issues. I would recommend submitting a ticket to our Support team, where a dedicated agent can take a closer look at your account with you!

@gimmi80 , thank you so much for your feedback! We're so glad you're enjoying using Wave & interacting with our Support team. We're glad to have you, too! :)

• nadine_123nadine_123 Member Posts: 2

How to delete the whole payroll from my account and bank account.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @nadine_123 , I would recommend submitting a ticket to our Support team where one of our dedicated agents can take a closer look at the situation of your Payroll account to determine whether this is possible for you.

• zepedazepeda Member Posts: 3
    Can you pay 1 employee with first deposit and another with check?
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @zepeda !

When you say "first deposit" are you referring to direct deposits? If so, then yes you can. :smile:

To do this, just make sure the employee you are looking to pay via check has direct deposits disabled under their employee settings. You can toggle this option on/off when ever you'd like. I hope this helps.

• JonathanDJonathanD Member Posts: 1

How do I turn off the payroll tax payment direct deposit

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @JonathanD , I see you've reached out to our Payroll Support team for assistance with this issue. I have spoken to a member of the team, and some-one should be in touch with you shortly :smile: