Options

Integrating into another platform

BaksBaks Member Posts: 3

Can wave integrate into another platform? Users will sign up via the platform. The platform provides multiple services and Wave is a portion of the end to end service.

Comments

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi @Baks and welcome to the Wave Community Forum! In order to answer this more definitely for you, it would be helpful to understand the customer flow that your customers are using and also what aspects of Wave are being used. Mind sharing a little more insight around these ideas?

• Options
    Hi Jordan, I am currently building a Market Place platform. The platform is under development.

The flow would be the following:
    1. The customer registers on my platform.

2. Once registered, an accounting software package is offered. I would like the integration to be such that they don’t feel like they are moving out the platform.

• Options
    Hi Jordan, my objective is to enable and empower SMMES who currently operate their businesses in an efficient way.

More importantly get them to a point where they have access to local and international markets. Provide them a 360 degree view.

This integration would take me 1 step closer to where I need to go.
  • Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Baks, thanks for that context! Unfortunately, this isn't something that Wave is currently exploring as far as future development goes, but we definitely appreciate you reaching out with your feature ideas!