Invoices and Accounting area not loading - wheel just spins

MichelleGBMichelleGB Member Posts: 3

Is anyone else having an issue right now in Wave where the Accounting or Invoice areas will not load? The wheel just spins. The issue is similar to a past bug that was reported by user dswabes back in July 15, 2019 in Sales & Invoicing Technical Support.

I'm running the safari browser on a macbook pro and have not had any issues previously until today. Everything works fine on my other computer running widows.

I have tried restarting the computer, clearing browser, etc. Thanks.

Comments

• MichelleGBMichelleGB Member Posts: 3

This issue has been resolved. It seemed the issue was on my end, as my macbook had not done the most recent safari update. Everything is working as it should now.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @MichelleGB

Glad to hear you've resolved the issue :)

• OscarLandmanOscarLandman Member Posts: 1

Hi @BarsinA , I have the same since a week, but I use Edge. How can I get that right? any idea on your end?

edited March 22, 2020

Hey @OscarLandman

Can we try a few things here?

1. If you could try clearing your cache and cookies in your browser then reloading the content.
    2. If this doesn't work, could you try downloading google chrome and seeing if this continues in this browser.

Let us know if you're still having troubles with this!

• HussainHussain Member Posts: 2

I m importing all my customers data in a CSV Template which is provided by wave. But it is not uploading showing an error.

What I need to ask that what will be my Country (Pakistan) ISO Code which we need to enter in the CSV File.

I have uploaded the file without Country and Currency. it gets done but than I have to individually enter both country and currency again the Wave software one by one.

Please help me out

Hey @Hussain

Not sure if you've taken a look at our CSV troubleshooting article however I believe this gets addressed here. Can you also let us know what the error is that you're seeing?