Options

Load Bulk Journal Transaction

megh9contactmegh9contact Member Posts: 22

Hi All,

Please let me know how can I upload bulk Journal Transaction.
OR
Create a copy of existing Journal Transaction and then modify few fields.

We need to create 100s of Journal Transaction and each transaction has 5-10 rows. Its very difficult to manage

edited August 31, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @megh9contact thanks for sharing your question! Wave doesn't currently have a function to duplicate JTs or upload them in bulk (you can, however, upload other transactions in bulk) so these would need to be entered manually.

I can appreciate the inconvenience and time-consuming nature of this as a manual task and while it will have to be for now, I'd be interested to know what types of transactions these are, if you'd like to share!

• Options
    megh9contactmegh9contact Member Posts: 22

Hello Charlotte,

For monthly Tax, Contractor payment, we are creating so many Journal Transactions. and Transactions are 99% same only changes are dates and sometime values.

If you see Customer Invoice modules, there is an option to create duplicate invoice, we want similar feature here also.

For bills also, if we have option to create similar Bill, It will also help a lot.

But Creating duplicate Journal Transaction is a must for us. Please help.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @megh9contact.

I would love to hear more about your business and how these features would make your life easier. I recommend you read this post and follow its guidelines to start a discussion under Wave Features. You'll get the best visibility there and perhaps find other business owners who can add to the conversation.