Setting an email address for each business

DwayneKDwayneK Member Posts: 6

Good day. So I have created 2 businesses in Wave (Photography and IT). I created my wave account using my photography email address. I added my IT email address this morning after creating the IT business. I looked around to find an option to assign email addresses to each business but did not see that option. I want when I'm sending a photography quote or invoice the photography email is used and when sending IT quotes or invoices, the IT email address is used. When I log in with the IT email address and attempt to send a quote the option to send a copy to myself is showing the photography email, which assume would also be the email that the quote would be sent with.

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @DwayneK! Technically what you would need to do in this situation is add a verified email address that allows you to send it from the email address associated with each business (there's a drop down in the send section that allows you to pick and choose which email address you want it to be sent from). Technically speaking though, the invoice will be sent from mailer@waveapps.com -- not the actual email address itself (your business name will show up as part of the subject line).

I'm afraid there currently isn't a way to be specific about which email populates for each business as it will always be the primary email address -- however, this could be something that we look into customizing in the future.