International Credit Card Processing

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

Comments

• tfosttfost Member Posts: 3

Hi Wave,
    Do you process International Credit Cards? I am in the US and we have customers in the UK, Canada, and Australia. We currently use another credit card processing system and I'm looking to switch to Wave. Currently, I send the invoice in US Dollars, and when they enter their international credit card, the credit card company automatically figures out how much to charge them in their currency so that it equals the US Dollars amount that I'm charging them. Lastly, are there any additional fees for processing international credit cards? Or just the standard credit card processing fees? Thank you so much for your help!

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @tfost! As long as you are invoicing your clients in the same currency as your business' base currency (For example, USD invoice for a USD business), your clients can use an international credit card to pay for that invoice (it will convert the currency the card is associated with to your business' base currency).

There are no additional fees either, just the standard processing rates that you are paying for already :)

• tfosttfost Member Posts: 3

Thank you SO MUCH, JamieD!