"Long Script" error with creating Estimates for existing customers

ziazia Member Posts: 5

We have over 2000 customers registered in our Waveapps database. Of late, we have been finding that it can be quite frustrating to produce an Estimate for our customers. A consistent problem is that clicking on the customers line results in either a long wait or a long script error. Has anyone else had this? Can this please be looked into and fixed?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @zia.

I've heard of some wavers having issues with large customer lists, but I have to go through a few troubleshooting steps and ask a few questions before I can escalate this.

Can you tell me what browser you're using? If you aren't already using Chrome or Firefox, I recommend using one of them. They tend to be more stable than the alternatives.

Could you send me a screenshot of the error message you get when this happens?

Have you tried clearing the cache for your browser? This often fixes a lot of small issues that can crop up with Wave.

• ziazia Member Posts: 5

Thank you @Alexia . I use the latest version of Explorer most of the time and occasionally Opera too. I shall try what you have suggested. Will keep you posted.