Estimate to Invoice memo and footer bug

Matt_AustraliaMatt_Australia Member Posts: 3

Hi team,

I currently have noticed a bug when choosing to convert an estimate to an invoice.
The invoice template keeps the 'Standard memo for new estimates' which is set in Settings > Invoice Customisations > Estimate Settings.

Shouldn't this update to the 'Standard memo' set for Invoice Settings?

Currently, I cannot see a way to add my Bank Account Details for payments to be included on invoices, so I have to place this in the memo section to be automatically inserted for new invoices. It works if you create an invoice from scratch, but not when converting an Estimate to Invoice.

If anyone could suggest a workaround or an ideas to what I might be doing incorrectly, that would be awesome!

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Matt_Australia! Thanks for reaching out here. Unfortunately, this is something that is a known issue that we're looking to resolve in coming updates to the invoicing platform. I don't have an ETA on when that could be, but we do appreciate you sharing your feedback and context with us.

• creaticacreatica Member Posts: 1

Apparently. The I have similar issue. When I convert an estimate to invoice. The invoice number do not appear in the header. Instead I see "The quote will expire in 7 days". I didn't want to open up a new discussion as this one seems to addressing the conversion bug. Please someone advise.

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@creatica Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing? While it could be related to the bug, some visuals can give a bit more insight into how related they are. Feel free to redact any personal information you want before posting!