Credit card payment not working

SBS_20SBS_20 Member Posts: 1

Customer tried to pay on their side and received "internal server error" message. I tried to enter information on my side and receive "There was an error while processing your payment. Please try again in a few minutes." message

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @SBS_20! I can see that my Account Management team has reached out to you via email with regards to this - I'd recommend working with them there in order to get this resolved as soon as possible!

• GregChGregCh Member Posts: 2

I'm getting the same error with one of my customer. We have tried couple of their CC without success. Am I doing something wrong on my side that some CC payments are not going through?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @GregCh

Sending you a DM!

• BlytheBlythe Member Posts: 1

I'm also having issues with this situation for one customer/payment. Will someone please reach out to me so we can get this addressed? Thanks!

• WattletreespacesWattletreespaces Member Posts: 2

I'm a new account and a client has had this issue and when I've gone in to make a test payment, I'm receiving the error message: "An unexpected error occured. Try again in a few minutes."

Please advise as I was of the impression there was nothing more needed until I received my first payment and at that time : "we'll ask you where you want funds deposited and other administrative stuff. For now, simply send your invoices and watch the money come in!"

What have I missed? Cheers

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Wattletreespaces ! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with online invoice payments. After taking a look on the back end, it looks like your Stripe account is currently disabled. Wave has two different payment rails: our in-house payments system called Wave Payments for North American users, and Stripe for supported international users. Often times we can be limited when it comes to looking into a Stripe payment error.

Moving forward, I recommend you reach out to Stripe's Support Center directly for a little more information regarding the status of your Stripe account. I hope this helps!

• WattletreespacesWattletreespaces Member Posts: 2

Hello JulianP, since making that post I found a workaround that, in the process, saved myself the Stripe processing fee, so all’s good. Cheers