Options

Verification Email not get getting delivered

bekomediabekomedia Member Posts: 3

I am trying to add new email but the verification email is not getting delivered. I have been for almost 8 hours now, I even checked spam/junk but there is nothing

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @bekomedia! I've checked our mailing servers here, and it looks like you've received and opened that verification email since creating this post. Is that the case? Would love to help further if you still haven't received it!

• Options

Hello @ConnorM
    I didn't receive, I just checked now and there is nothing in both my inbox and junk

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @bekomedia

Can you try sending a reactivation link again and letting me know if you're seeing a link now?

• Options

Thanks @BarsinA

I got the activation link

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Glad to hear it! :smile:
    @bekomedia

• Options
    ReggieReggie Member Posts: 1

I'm trying to add a new email address on my profile but I'm not receiving the verification email. I've been waiting almost 10 days now. I have two tickets put in, but no one has responded to any of my emails. I really need help with this.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Reggie , we really appreciate your patience here. Looks like our team was able to get back to you on this but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to respond to the agent that has been helping you.

• Options
    WavieWavie Member Posts: 7

I have the same problem, can anyone help?

• Options

I am not receiving the verification email

• Options

I am trying to add new email but the verification email is not getting delivered. I have been for almost 5 hours now, I even checked spam/junk but there is nothing

• Options

Please can someone from technical support assist me with this

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wavie , it looks liked our address was marked inactive in our system for a while which is why the emails weren't delivering. As of today, it looks like the verification email did indeed deliver though and everything should be back to normal.

Can you confirm that you were indeed able to receive the email? If you can't find it in your inbox, try checking your spam/junk folder.

• Options

Thank You! 😊 🌈🎉
    It is all working now