Options

Printing Checks for Bills

BigAshBigAsh Member Posts: 2

Can you add a check number to a bill payment and can you print a check from the bill to a sheetfed check?

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @BigAsh! Thanks for reaching out here. Unfortunately, this is not something that you can currently do within Wave. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes you!

• Options
    tsfjaxtsfjax Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

@BigAsh I print checks as well and created a template in Excel that I use since moving away from QB. It’s a little clunky, but it works and is semi-automated. Happy to send it to you to take a look at if you’re interested.

• Options
    BigAshBigAsh Member Posts: 2

@tsfjax Thank you. I did basically the same thing in Adobe Acrobat. I fill out the top and it fills out the rest. It is working, but wish it was connected, just doesn't make sense not to have this function. I appreciate your offer! I am willing to share as well if anyone would like my template.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

@tsfjax @BigAsh

Wow thank you all so much for these contributions in our community! We love to see people's workarounds shared here!

• Options
    Cmf315Cmf315 Member Posts: 1
    @BigAsh @tsfjax
    if possible, I would love to see the templates you both created and are using to print checks. I really wish Wave had this feature. Thanks in advance!!!!
    edited June 9, 2020
  • Options
    tsfjaxtsfjax Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

This is for the check-on-top style vouchers. Only thing no automated is the worded amount field. It’s very simple but it does the trick.

• Options
    BrigitteBrigitte Member Posts: 2

@tsfjax Thank you so much for the template. Of course, I do wish that Wave had it as a function as I'm accustomed to with Sage, but this is very appreciated!

• Options
    mhammadlatifACCAmhammadlatifACCA Member Posts: 37
    @BigAsh I am actually looking for you. Let's work together.

Also check this post here
    https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/36953#Comment_36953
  • Options
    Will_WhiteWill_White Member Posts: 1
    @tsfjax
    @BigAsh
    I'd love to see your templates!