Options

Problem accepting credit card payments

jetthrusteramericajetthrusteramerica Member Posts: 8

I've got a problem getting the credit card payments restarted in my account. We did deactivate it on initial setup, but now would like to start accepting credit card payments inside Wave.

From the Sales>Payments page I see this:

"Since set up wasn't finished in time, your customers have been refunded.
If you would still like to accept credit cards,
connect with our support team."

No other information is provided for connecting to the support team, and I haven't found contact info otherwise.

I figure that the process has to be restarted, but I haven't been able to find a way to do it myself, short of creating a whole new set of books of course.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Jim

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@jetthrusteramerica
    Hey Jim! Thank you for all the details! It sounds like your account would need to be enabled from our end here. You should be able to click on the Help button in your Wave account and be able to send in a support ticket right away. This will give you a secure pathway for next steps!

I've created a diagram for reference as well!

• Options
    jetthrusteramericajetthrusteramerica Member Posts: 8

Thanks Jes, I did try to contact support via the chat bot, but it kept taking me in circles on the questions. I finally typed 'support ticket' and it gave me an option to email support. It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything back yet, but I'll report back when I get an answer. Thanks!

• Options
    QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hi @jetthrusteramerica, it looks like one of our support agents was able to get to your tickets! From the looks of it, they were able to reset the application for you and you were able to complete it/activate your account. From here on out, you should be able to accept payments on invoices that you send out! You can also view list of your payments received in the Sales > Payments page too.