Options

Banking

paul999paul999 Member Posts: 8
My bank is not sending info to my wave.I must have spoken to wave reps a dozen times.I have not got the time for this!!!!
I have reconnected to the bank many times and it transfers once then stops,sometimes it works for a few weeks.
I always end up with a wave reply saying they are having problems with my bank which is BMO.They tell me to manually download.I dont have time for this.Sort it out or we are all gonna leave!!!!!!!!
I have noticed on forums they tell the same to people using other banks!!!!!
This has been happening on off for 12 months.
I NEED MY BANK TO DO WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN.TRANSFER EVERY 24 HOURS.
One very frustrated customer.The rest of Wave works well.This is a deal breaker tho!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @paul999! Thanks for reaching out. We know Bank Connections are an important part of Wave. We use a third party data aggregator to create and maintain secure connections between Wave and your bank. While we would like this to work 100% of the time, the nature of the connections does mean that sometimes they break or do not work because of backend changes on the banks end. Other factors such as MFA settings can also cause connectivity issues as it will log you out every so often to make sure you are complying with security settings. At the moment it looks like the connection is working for BMO. If you do have any question or do not see transactions importing for more than a week then I recommend reaching back out to our Support team so we can escalate the issue accordingly.

• Options
    paul999paul999 Member Posts: 8
    Not working.If I completely disconnect and reconnect it downloads once.It then fails to auto load.It happens again and again.
  • Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@paul999 I do believe that this would be best handled via support ticket and I can see that you've submitted one. I'm going to reach out there and see how we can get this sorted out for you. Appreciate your patience here.

• Options
    JimHJimH Member Posts: 27

Get used to this. It's been happening between wave and CIBC ever since the last big overhaul, and I've given up expecting it to ever get fixed. You always get the stock answer like above. I'm over a week again since importing despite lots of activity with my accounts, and I had to go to my transactions to see when it last connected. The dashboard and bank connections screens sure aren't telling me. They like to blame the banks, but the truth is, it's not an issue for the big guys, only Wave. Nobody I know using QB Online ever has this issue.