Payroll Outside US

AsgarAliAsgarAli Member Posts: 2

I have a small business and I know the Payroll function is not supported in my region. When I perform my Payroll in a different system, what is the best way to capture the Salary and other deductions in Wave app (it's a recurring payment). Does it go under transactions that I have to manually update every month?

Comments

• pikanipikani Member Posts: 0

can you make payroll to be accesible to all countries as im basedin south africa

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @AsgarAli! Depending on how you import your transactions this would have to be a transaction that you categorize/update each month or each time you run a Payroll. You could 'split' the transaction as you need to show the different categories the expense is for (deductions etc).

• AsgarAliAsgarAli Member Posts: 2
    Noted. Thanks.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @pikani

Due to overseas tax regulations, Wave is only available in North America for now. But if this ever announced I assure you that we would make an in-app notification letting you know :smile:
    At this time I appreciate you reaching out about this!

• Kenny3363Kenny3363 Member Posts: 3

As mentioned above, is there a roadmap for this ? WIll Payroll function be available to the rest of the world ? Namely Asian countries.