No access

HowieHowie Member Posts: 3

Hi. I am able to sign in, but cannot access or open any invoices. Could it be my browser or is it my operating system ?

Comments

• MoneypennyKPZMoneypennyKPZ Member Posts: 2

Hi Howie. The same thing has happened to me today (3 Apr). Have you resolved this issue yet?

• MollyZMollyZ Member Posts: 1

HI,

I'm also having the same issue. Can open the dashboard but crashes when I try and raise an invoice. Did you have any luck Howie/MoneypennyKPZ?

• HowieHowie Member Posts: 3

Hi MollyZ. Unfortunately I haven't resolved this issue. I'm beginning to think it might be an operating system issue because I've tried different browsers, but it hasn't helped. What operating system are you using ?

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Howie, @MollyZ and @MoneypennyKPZ! Thanks for reaching out here and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having when trying to access your invoices. Are you able to try some initial troubleshooting steps to see if it helps to resolve the issue? Try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and loading the Estimates page again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window). If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser by clicking here. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, let us know!

• HowieHowie Member Posts: 3
    Thanks EmmaP.
    I will try your suggestions. I'll let you know if I succeed.
  • MoneypennyKPZMoneypennyKPZ Member Posts: 2

Hi Molly. Apologies for the late response. Thanks EmmaP, I have upgraded my Firefox and all seems to be working well now

• QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

@Howie, thanks for being receptive to those suggestions! If they did not work for you, feel free to let us know which steps you took to troubleshoot your browser and we would be happy to look into it further

Hi @MoneypennyKPZ, no need to apologize! You can respond to Community posts at any time of your choosing if you feel like updating the forum. Also, I'm quite glad to see that upgrading your browser resolved the issue! If anything comes up again, you know where to reach us!