Options

Coming soon: Transactions page for mobile and tablet, quick edit features, and more!

2»

Comments

• Options
    mcfarlandsamuelmcfarlandsamuel Member Posts: 1

Love the program and it has really helped my business. Only thing that has caused some trouble for me is the lack of subaccounts. It makes reports a little more difficult to read and would be a great update. Thank you!

• Options
    Steve_IsaacsSteve_Isaacs Member Posts: 3

I tend to agree - I have landed a new client & will need to create sub accounts - is this going to be one of the up & coming features??

• Options
    kwhitekwhite Member Posts: 5

Any update on when this will be released? Specifically interested in being able to edit the foreign transaction amounts

• Options
    JessGJessG Member Posts: 54 admin

@mcfarlandsamuel @Steve_Isaacs @kwhite This is currently not on our product roadmap and we do not have a timeline for implementation at this point.

Let me know how you would specifically use this feature so we can give our product managers some details and background of your workflow! Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Options
    kwhitekwhite Member Posts: 5

To clarify, I'm not interested in sub accounts, only the "More control over foreign exchange transactions" I'd like to be able to set the exchange rate by hand

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @kwhite , thanks for clarifying here. Our new transactions page will eventually have this ability to edit the exchange rate by hand - we're working on it right now! Though I don't have a firm ETA for when this will be, we will let everyone know when this functionality is released!

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you know that our team will be providing an update on this very soon, so stay tuned over the next week or so!

edited July 16, 2020
  • Options
    diptimandiptiman Member Posts: 3

hi I am from India trying to use wave need one immediate help for invoicing, on invoice payment client deducts some statutory taxes which we can claim back from authorities and I ma not able to post those tax receipts in clients ledger to offset the pending amount of invoice which was deducted by him please help as this is very important for accounting in India and all the other saas based platforms are having this option

edited July 20, 2020
  • Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @diptiman , thanks for your message! I edited your comment to remove your email address for your security.

To confirm, you're trying to record tax returns? If so, you can head to Accounting > Transactions > Add Income (or locate existing income) and categorize it as Sales Tax Refund from Government, and then choose the relevant tax which this is a refund for! If you still need to add sales taxes and record them, check out these Help Centre articles:

• Options
    jack555jack555 Member Posts: 5
    Any update on the availability of this promised feature. Still the pages are for desktop only for me. Anything am I missing.
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @jack555 ! Thank you for expressing your interest in our accounting mobile application. To be fully transparent, we don’t have any concrete plans to release an accounting app at this time. With that being said, if we plan on rolling out this feature, we will notify our users! :smile:

• Options
    ryanluryanlu Member Posts: 1

I'm wondering if this update will include the new receipt workflow that was mentioned in this thread? https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/5783/attaching-receipts-to-already-posted-transactions/p2

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @ryanlu

We haven't heard of this update coming with our new transactions page just yet, but we will update the community as soon as we've moved forward with a reinvented receipts upload experience.

• Options
    DashingCollectiveDashingCollective Member Posts: 7

A complete waste of time

How about being able to pay foreign invoices out of our foreign currency account?

It's surprising that this basic feature was removed and I now am forced to pay USD contractors with fake bank entries in my CAD account and then create journal transactions to account for the difference.

If you're interested in UI fixes, how about starting with CSS that doesn't crop all my transaction descriptions. Thankfully we have apps like StyleBot to override your CSS.

edited March 10, 2021
  • Options
    AnnetopAnnetop Member Posts: 3

Hi Tara_V.
    Trust you are well.
    My name is Anne.

This feature update "Integrated financial records - More control over foreign exchange transactions" is not showing on my Waveapps transaction page. Can someone please help me? It is affecting my bank balances.

Thank you

• Options
    AnnetopAnnetop Member Posts: 3

Hi @wavteam @Tara_V @AlexL
    Has this feature been disabled?
    "Integrated financial records. More control over foreign exchange transactions", as written on @Tara_V's write-up, that this is a new feature but it is not showing this way on my account and the exchange rate is not allowing my accounts to balance accordingly.

Someone, please help me.

• Options
    GautamGautam Member Posts: 13

I see the Title of this Post as " Coming soon: Transactions page for mobile and tablet, quick edit features, and more!"
    Now, that was almost 2 Yrs ago!
    Any Updates on ETA of this feature?