Options

Paypal integration keeps failing

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Harley99 , @JordanD 's post above should give you more context.

No updates on this @BrianFreytag . As soon as we know more we'll be sure that this info is shared.

edited November 3, 2020
  • Options
    KarolinaKarolina Member Posts: 4

Hi! I have been having some issues with reconciling my PayPal account, so I decided to delete the transactions and integration and start afresh. I cannot find an option to reconnect PayPal now. It doesn't show on the Integrations page any more. How can reconnect it? Thanks for your help :smile:

edited November 3, 2020
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Karolina

Can I ask what exactly you are seeing on your PayPal integrations page? Typically we don't recommend deleting a PayPal integration but are you able to access it using THIS LINK HERE

Or perhaps you may be able to access it from the ZAPIER PAGE DIRECTLY

Let us know :smile:

• Options

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I don't see it under Integrations any more. Not sure if there is another place I should be looking at.

Is there another way of disconnecting an Integration without deleting it?

Many thanks

• Options

Hey again @Karolina

When you scroll to the bottom of your page are you able to select the see more Wave integrations button? Also did you have any luck selecting my two links which bring you to the direct Zapier/Wave integration page?

• Options

Hi! I have found it. Thank you for you help!

• Options
    javacafejavacafe Member Posts: 1

I am trying to integrate PayPal.

After giving PayPal the necessary permissions, when I click on the red-colored "Configure" links in Waveapps, it generates an error — please see https://imgur.com/a/DXKQ6R3.

Can you please help? Thank you.

JC.

edited November 3, 2020
  • Options

Hey there @javacafe

A 500 error usually indicates a network error:

Network Troubleshooting

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're still having trouble, please make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

5. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having with our integrations or third party modals (such as banking login info).

Browser Troubleshooting

A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, please get in touch.

• Options
    javacafejavacafe Member Posts: 1

There is nothing wrong with my broadband, modem, or router. I am a web developer, and I have a reasonable level of literacy in these matters.

1. I am not using a VPN.
    2. The home network I am on permits me to do banking on Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and BBVA USA with zero complaints.
    3. I have tried this with the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge.

The 500 error is a SERVER ERROR. (Please see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/942031/http-error-500-0-internal-server-error-error-when-you-you-open-an-iis). Although this reference is for an IIS server, the same is true for Apache (or any other server software) — HTTP Error 500 is standard code for some kind of an error in the server.

I am hoping this will get resolved soon.

• Options

Hey again @javacafe

sorry for the delay in this response. I can see that you've reached out to our team through a ticket and your response is in our queue. We're currently dealing with longer than expected wait times so I do apologize for this delay. In the meantime:

Wave has a couple of options when it comes to uploading your transactions without an integration:

CSV Uploader

Using our CSV uploader. With the proper formatting, you are able to download a CSV document containing all of your transactions from your online banking website, and upload them directly to Wave. Check out this article on Troubleshooting your csv upload if you run into any problems when uploading your transactions.

Wave Connect

My personal favorite method is WAVE CONNECT.
    Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. See this image below of what Wave Connect looks like:
    image All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.