Options

My access is denied due to IP address

RNVLMARNVLMA Member Posts: 3

I normally handle all my invoicing from home for my business. I've logged on at my business before with no issues. Today I tried to and it says "ACCESS DENIED - The owner of this website (www.waveapps.com) has banned your IP address (74.###.###.###)" Does anyone know why this is or how to get it resolved?

Comments

• Options
    AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

@RNVLMA Sorry for the site access issues earlier and thanks for taking the time to share the specific details! We were experiencing widespread site issues this afternoon, but I'm happy to share that the website is now back up and running and you should be able to access your Wave account as you normally would! Thanks for your patience as we worked to get everything back up and running!

• Options
    RNVLMARNVLMA Member Posts: 3

I was able to get access again after resetting my IP. Thank you, on a completely serape issue... I just received an email from a client trying to pay with a card I already have on file and can’t seem to. I just tried to charge the card on file myself and am receiving an error message that “it can’t be charged, please check the info is correct”. Is this as a result of the same site tech issues right now.