Payment option for US territory

GutiGuti Member Posts: 4

Hi. I'd like to know if you are using stripe for the recurring payment feature. If you do, Stripe is currently supporting services in Puerto Rico. If not, could you let me know if it's possible to connect another service that would allow us this option. Thanks in advance.

https://support.stripe.com/questions/payments-outside-of-the-us-using-stripe-terminal

Comments

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@Guti Appreciate you reaching out! We are not able to accept US territory-based businesses for Payments and do not currently have a workaround in place for this. We understand the need for an online payment processor at this time and I urge any of our other Community members to post here so that they can provide any alternatives they use.

• GutiGuti Member Posts: 4
    @NicoletteB Thanks for your answer. Do you know if you have something on road map to solve this matter? This has been a situation for a long time now and I'll like to know if at least an interest of waveapps to provide a solution. In addition, do you know why Puerto Rico isn't cover? A few gateways do work at PR but as you know is best to have all running at the same system. If you think is a government issue maybe we could solve this as a community. If we have more information about this maybe we could help.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Guti

Typically these updates may be may come from Stripe as we aren't fully responsible for how they decide to increase their integrated abilities with their partners unfortunately. I'd recommend reaching out to Stripe about this to see how they're able to increase their potential to other integrated partners!

• GutiGuti Member Posts: 4
    @BarsinA Thank you for responding. To my knowledge Waveapps uses Stripe as the payment gateway. On the Stripe website they support Puerto Rico business without hesitation. At some point in the past I received by message from Waveapp that you guys in fact fully support wherever Stripe can conduct business. Has this changed? Can you confirm if Waveapp does or does not conduct business in Puerto Rico? Thank you.
  • QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hi @Guti, thank you for following up on this. We actually do not have the integration with Stripe available for every country that Stripe supports. We have been working on incorporating more countries/territories where Stripe is available, but I cannot provide an exact timeline for when that will be. Our Integrations/API team is always looking to improve and expand on how Wave integrates with other softwares that complement ours, so this is definitely something that could be possible soon. We appreciate you reaching out about this and you should know that our developers are always parsing through our Community looking for feature updates requested by our users.