Wave Holding Credit Card Payment - No Investigation or Phone Number to call

CAPSCAPS Member Posts: 1

Wave decided that my Sporting Goods business that sells firearms is not one that they want to be affiliated with. Wave went into my account and looked through my invoices and decided that recent Wave Payments that were made to me were of firearms, thus holding my funds for 120 days. No where in terms and conditions is this located. No investigation was held, No call back phone number is listed to speak with a live person. A second email was sent by Wave stating the exact thing as the first, No explanation. I contacted my legal team, and spoke with the Arkansas Attorney General's Office, and BBB. I attempted to communicate with the email they sent but no answer. Wave is blaming this on the banking partners, however no banking partner is listed to contact. I am seeing if an administrator will answer here before returning to the Arkansas Attorney General's Office. (1) No Investigation, (2) Did not provide wave access to view my invoices, (3) No phone Number provided for Wave or Banking Partner, (4) Nothing in terms of use that states funds will be held for 120 days. (5) The customer has already received the item if a refund is provided by Wave, no guarantee the customer will use another form of payment to pay again.

PLEASE CALL ME 479-495-0401

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @CAPS I see that you have an open communication with a member of our Account Management Team who are the best contacts at Wave for you to be in contact with for this specific issue. While the Support Team can give guidance on how to best use the product, Payments onboarding decisions and reasoning is not commonly shared with the support team, nor would we have the ability to change the decision. I tell you this not to pass the buck, but to make it clear that your communications through the email chain remain the best way to get some clarity in the situation.

In terms of the decision around the Firearms business, I can't speak to the "why" but I can see that it is clearly explained within our Terms of Use as a business type that we are unable to support. I've included that section below.