Unable to Find Credit Card Payments Option Under Sales.

MinhajulMinhajul Member Posts: 3

Hi there,

Stripe is now available in India. So I would like to enable the invoice payment in my Wave Account. But I can't see the Credit Card Payments option under Sales.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong on my end? Awaiting your response.

--
Best,
Minhajul

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Minhajul

I appreciate you reaching out about this. Unfortunately our team is unable to add this into our system. I'd recommend reaching out to Stripe for this ask! They have more options for which countries we can integrate with.

• MinhajulMinhajul Member Posts: 3

Hi Barsin,

Thanks for writing back!

I already have a Stripe account. I also use it to receive payments on my website in India. So there, is no doubt about its availability in India. It's actually functional here.

So I think that the issue has to be resolved from your side. Or I have to stop using Wave and rely on their recurring invoice system that is built into Stripe.

Me contacting Stripe doesn't make sense. Because the entire payment feature is missing in my Wave Account. It's rather your responsibility to contact their integration team.

I hope you would take this seriously. Thank you!

--
    Best,
    Minhajul

• NicoletteBNicoletteB Member Posts: 122 ✭✭

@Minhajul Thanks for replying and giving that additional context. I understand where you're coming from as this integration would be a game changer. At this time, our Payments team isn't looking on building out this integration more. However I hope that we can create this further down the road to empower more business owners like yourself.

• MinhajulMinhajul Member Posts: 3

@NicoletteB Thank you! I appreciate that you understood it. But it seems to be a very distant future.

Wish you good luck!