error in updating bills and deleting them

ISocial MediaISocial Media Member Posts: 1

I have few bills from last year as I ampreparing this year reports, one of the collaboratorscategorized some bills as petty cash which they are not, so in an attempt to fix it by renaming it, it doesn't allow me to do so.

I've triedto create a new bill and deleting these bills it also prevented me from doing so.

Can Anyone help and show me what to do, appreciate all your efforts in advance

Regards,

Hajer

Tagged:
edited March 7, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hey there, thanks for posting! Could you let us know whether you're referring to Bills (as they're called in Wave's navigation) or to Receipts? This will help us answer your question with more accuracy.

• jbekanemjbekanem Member Posts: 1

I have a similar concern. I can't update Bills (as called in Wavesapps) and I cannot delete them. It's so bad I have had to recreate my entire business account twice as every time I try, the 'Bill" does not charge the desired account clearly - so I create a Bill, authorize a payment and the item reflects on my account but the balance stays the same.

• machenlinkmachenlink Member Posts: 1

same here, I was trying to delete a bill. Even I can't update the details of the bill. Every time "show error saving."

edited February 1, 2018
  • FibonacciFibonacci Member Posts: 4

I am having this issue also. I cannot change any info on the bill, nor delete it. I has mess up my accounts. What is the solution?

• LenLen Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. How can I fix it?

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey guys,

A handful of business owners have reported similar behaviour on the bills page, and a bug report has been filed to our development team on our end.

I can't say for sure when the issue will be fixed, but our engineers have been made aware and are working towards a resolution.

Will we be updated here when the error has been corrected?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Fibonacci. Yes, I can absolutely do that. I'll post here when I get notified that the issue has been solved.

• Elisec16Elisec16 Member Posts: 1

Any update about this issue?

• CallumHirstCallumHirst Member Posts: 2

Any update on this i am receiving this error

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @CallumHirst.

I answered your question on the other discussion you started. As mentioned there, please follow up with our support team with your support ticket.

Any solution to this yet?

• ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hey @Fibonacci, I'd like to get more information about your particular case here. I sent you a follow up email so that we can better troubleshoot this together. Please let me know if you haven't received this email shortly!