Credit card payment option not appearing, no change to payment settings

JK007JK007 Member Posts: 8

Hello,
We use wave for some payments and accept all credit cards. A client just emailed me that the credit card option is no longer displaying on her invoices. She pays multiple invoices by cc each month with no problem. I checked and the settings still show that we accept cc's, and I sent a copy of the invoice to myself and it worked. Is there some type of system issue or ????

Comments

• LidiaLidia Member Posts: 10

I have a similar issue: my credit-card payment option is turned ON and when I visit the payment link displayed on the invoice I end up on the payment page where I can fill out credit-card details. However, my client gets an empty screen when she clicks on the payment link displayed on the invoice. No idea why this is happening?

• JK007JK007 Member Posts: 8

I did a chat to resolve it.....it appears that the clients must have installed some type of extension or something else on their browser. If they open up an incognito window or try another browser, it should work. Worked for us. Hope that helps!

• max_kmax_k Member Posts: 2

I am having customers experiencing this as well when using a desktop. They see the bank payment tab, but when loading the cc tab for payment it is blank with no fields. What are some recommendations I can offer our customers? I have used chrome incognito too. I will have them try other browsers to, it is hard to work with some non-tech folks.

edited June 24, 2020
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @max_k

This definitely sounds like a potential browser issue. If the pay tab is appearing, but the fields are blank, unfortunately this sounds like it might be on the client's end and not your invoice. Many reasons may be the cause of this from browser settings, plug-ins, clearing cache and cookies more frequently, ad-blockers. It could also be network related like firewall, or anti-virus issues. It's a bit difficult to diagnose over the community without visuals of the potential issue. If this keeps happening to the same few clients it's likely a computer/network issue for them.