Weak Payment Support

MitchBLUMEMitchBLUME Member Posts: 2

So many things I love about Wave - so much so I happily take the transactions fees using the payment system. What I really, really don't like and have an example today: delayed payments, payments on hold and limited support from the Wave Team. I have $20K USD on hold. The date it would go through was pushed back without notice twice, and then today, I receive an AUTOMATED email from the account management team requesting confidential information. So many things wrong with this, and I expect better.

• Why can't you call?
  • You want me to drop my contracts into an automated machine?
  • You asked me to drop correspondence into the same thing?
  • Why can't you update me on delays?
  • Why does your online support deflect these questions? What aren't they set up to answer the most important function, getting paid?

Please fix this.

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @MitchBLUME , we appreciate you getting in touch to voice your opinion about your experience. I'm happy that there are many parts of Wave that you enjoy, and we're always looking to make the customer experience smoother in all aspects. I apologize that this wasn't an ideal experience for you and that we dropped the ball on communicating the situation.

In regards to the payment date itself, I can give you a little bit more of an explanation. It looks like your customer paid a Bank Payment which can take up to 7 business days to land in your account. The way the system works is we try the funds to see if they're available, and if they're not we'll sometimes have to push the arrival date back. This happens even more with large payments so that we can ensure that the funds are in your customer's account when we collect them to send to you. This is typically why we phrase it as 2-7 days as funds can take 7 business days to land.

I'll be passing your feedback along to the team and they'll use this to build an even better customer experience moving forward.

Thanks again Mitch.